Riders per Category
The Newlands Spring Brewery to Brewery
Greyton to Hermanus
14 - 15 October 2023
The Newlands Spring MTB & Gravel Bike Series, presented by Bicycling South Africa.
Back for the 5th year running and with exciting news, as Newlands Spring Brewery joins the team.
Venue: Rusty Gate Mountain Retreat
Area: 15km outside of Greyton
Start Venue: Rusty Gate
Finish Venue: Hemel en Aarde Valley
Route Description: Transversing the beautiful gravel farmlands of the Overberg from Greyton to Hermanus, this 100km challenge will get your juices flowing.
Be sure to book your spot as entries are very limited!Enter
Entry does not include:
- Accommodation - We've decided to support local tourism in the regions we visit and give you the choice to choose where you stay. We would however like to recommend Rusty Gate Mountain Retreat as the location is perfectly situated for your convenience.
- Vehicle Transfers - you can book these separately.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles, bike transport and bike mechanic service - please book these separately.
- Drinks from the bar.
- Transfers will be available on Sunday 16th October 2022 from Rusty Gate Mountain Retreat to Hermanus at R400 per transfer.
- Athletes can book directly through Rotary Hermanus at email@example.com
The Brewery - Hemel en Aarde
From our humble beginnings in 2018, The Brewery has grown in so many ways; and it's all thanks to the incredible support of our customers (new and returning) and wonderful staff! We've taken the traditional taproom and transformed it into our own version of beer paradise, with a huge focus on the community and our constant journey to improve ourselves.
Bianca le Roux +27 82 075 7477